Effective May 2, 2017 EVENTS, GROUPS AND WEDDINGS
These Terms & Conditions describe the responsibilities of Guests and Natural Retreats US LLC with regard to booking a vacation home in the Natural Retreats portfolio. The terms “you,” “your” and “Guest” refer to all persons who book reservations with Natural Retreats. The terms “we,” “us” and “NR” refer to Natural Retreats. The specific terms of your booking will be provided to you in a Booking Confirmation. No booking is confirmed until you receive your Booking Confirmation. You have accepted these terms by booking with us. Groups, event bookings, or bookings of more than one home may be asked to sign an agreement with additional or different terms. All packages and packaged offers are offered solely by Natural Retreats US LLC for residents of the United States. Packages and packaged offers are not offered and are not available to residents of the United Kingdom and the European Union.
U.S. HANDPICKED HOMES
Rates & Payments
You agree to pay the rental amounts in your Booking Confirmation. We will cancel your booking if you fail to make payment on time. We often offer accommodations or activities at promotional rates. Blackout dates may apply and the promotion may only be applicable to a select number of homes. Promotions cannot be added to a pre-existing booking and are not grounds for a refund. We reserve the right to refuse to honor any rates which are printed or quoted in error.
Our deposits are held at the bank of Wells Fargo, 123 East Main Street, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902, and at various Wells Fargo branches at our destinations. Banking information may change at our discretion. Where allowed by law, we may place all deposited funds in an interest bearing account and any interest that accrues shall be to our benefit. For any additional charges, violations or damage as described in these Terms and Conditions, you agree that we have the right to charge the credit card on file for any outstanding charges.
Subject to the cancellation policies of each destination, you are responsible for the entire booking once your booking is confirmed. We cannot provide refunds and will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by conditions beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, weather conditions, acts of God, force majeure, strikes, civil disruptions, embargoes, and wars or other hostilities, whether actual, threatened or reported. Refunds will not be given for weather conditions (either locally or at your location), nearby construction, steep or difficult road conditions, utility service outages, poor or slow wi-fi, medical emergencies, death or illness, evidence of pests, or any changes in or unavailability of amenities of homes or in resorts operations, all of which are subject to change without notice. There are no refunds for late arrivals, early departures, no-show or emergencies of any kind.
All Guests must comply with mandatory evacuation orders. We recommend protecting your vacation with travel insurance which provides for some weather related coverage. Refunds will only be given by TravelGuard if you have purchased this coverage prior to a tropical storm or hurricane being named. Information on the All Season Travel Plan is available at https://www.travelguard.com/astp/ TO FILE A CLAIM - Call Travel Guard at 877-249-5376.
On the rare occasion we are not able to provide a reserved home to you, we will offer you a comparable home designated by price (not features) at no extra cost. You may also choose another home in our portfolio of higher value and pay the difference. Or, if you prefer, you can receive a full refund of any money you have paid to us. No other compensation will be payable in these circumstances.
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
The following deposit and cancellation policies apply to Natural Retreats Handpicked Properties. Since policies vary by location, please find your destination in the list below for the correct policy and call your Xplore team member if you have any questions. Please note that we manage our Handpicked Properties on behalf of the homeowner and are not able to substitute properties according to your preference. Switching homes or moving dates is considered a cancellation and will be subject to these policies.
For Homestead Preserve, Virginia; Highlands, NC, Lake Toxaway, NC; Tybee Island, GA, Sea Islands, SC; Winter Park, CO; Mammoth Lakes, CA; and Handpicked at Teton Springs, ID: A 25% deposit is required in order to confirm a booking. The final balance of the total cost of the booking, including but not limited to accommodations, outfitting, services and extras, is required 30 days prior to your arrival date. If a booking is made on or less than 30 days before your arrival date, full payment will be due immediately when making the booking.
If you cancel within 72 hours of booking, we provide a 100% refund. However, if you book within seven days of the day of your arrival, no refunds are available regardless of the 72 hour window. If you cancel more than 60 days prior to the day of your arrival, we will refund any payments, less a $100 cancellation fee. If you cancel 59 days or less of the day of your arrival, we will refund your payments, minus your deposit. If you cancel within 30 days of the day of your arrival, we will not refund any payments including all deposits.
For Taos Ski Valley, NM; Big Sky, MT; North Lake Tahoe, CA; and Sun Valley, ID: A 25% deposit is required in order to confirm a booking. The final balance of the total cost of the booking, including but not limited to accommodations, outfitting, services and extras, is required 60 days prior to your arrival date. If a booking is made on or less than 60 days before your arrival date, full payment will be due immediately when making the booking.
If you cancel within 72 hours of booking, you receive a 100% refund. However, if you book within 14 days of the day of your arrival, no refunds are available regardless of the 72-hour window. If you cancel 60 or more days prior to the day of your arrival, we will refund any payments, less a $100 cancellation fee. If you cancel 59 days or less from the day of your arrival, we will not refund any payments including all deposits.
For Palm Springs, CA: A 50% deposit is required in order to confirm a booking. The final balance of the total cost of the booking, including but not limited to accommodations, outfitting, services, and extras, is required 60 days prior to your arrival date. If a booking is made on or less than 60 days before your arrival date, full payment will be due immediately when making the booking.
If you cancel within 24 hours of booking, you receive a 100% refund. However, if you book within 14 days of the day of your arrival, no refunds are available regardless of the 24 hour window. If you cancel 60 or more days prior to the day of your arrival, we will refund any payments, less a cancellation fee of 5% of the total booking. If you cancel 59 days or less from the day of your arrival, we will not refund any payments including all deposits.
For Park City, UT: A 50% deposit is required in order to confirm a booking for Deluxe homes. A 25% deposit is required in order to confirm a booking for condos. The final balance of the total cost of the booking, including but not limited to accommodations, outfitting, services, and extras, is required 60 days prior to your arrival date. If a booking is made on or less than 60 days before your arrival date, full payment will be due immediately when making the booking.
If you cancel within 24 hours of booking, you receive a 100% refund. However, if you book within 14 days of the day of your arrival, no refunds are available regardless of the 24-hour window. If you cancel after the 24-hour window, the deposit will be nonrefundable. As of 60 days from arrival, payment in full is due and will be forfeited in the event of a cancellation.
For Great Smoky Mountains, TN (including Brother’s Cove, TN): A 25% deposit is required in order to confirm a booking. The final balance of the total cost of the booking, including but not limited to accommodations, outfitting, services and extras, is required 30 days prior to your arrival date. If a booking is made less than 30 days before your arrival date, full payment will be due immediately when making the booking.
If you cancel within 72 hours of booking, you receive a 100% refund. However, if you book within seven days of the day of your arrival, no refunds are available, regardless of the 72 hour window. No other refunds will be given outside of 72 hour window. If you cancel more than 30 days prior to the day of your arrival, you will receive a credit in the amount of your deposit to be used toward a future stay at Natural Retreats occurring within one year of your original date of booking. If you cancel within 30 days of the day of your arrival, you will receive no refund and no credit toward a future stay.
For Lake Winnipesaukee, NH: A 25% deposit is required in order to confirm a booking. The final balance of the total cost of the booking, including but not limited to accommodations, outfitting, services and extras, is required 60 days prior to your arrival date. If a booking is made less than 60 days before your arrival date, full payment will be due immediately when making the booking.
If you cancel within seven days of booking, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel more than seven days after booking, no refunds will be given unless the home is re-rented for the same period and the same amount. If the home is re-rented for the same rate and time, the cancellation fee shall be 20% of the total booking plus a $75.00 administrative fee. If the home is not re-rented for the cancelled period, all deposits will be forfeited and we will charge the credit card on file for the remainder balance (to include the total booking amount, taxes, activity and other fees).
For Cape San Blas, FL: If your reservation is more than 90 days in the future, a $500 deposit is required to confirm a booking. The first payment of 50% of the booking balance is due within 90 days of your arrival date. The remaining balance is due within 30 days of your arrival date. If your arrival date is less than 30 days in the future, payment in full is required by credit card at the time of booking.
If you decline to purchase travel insurance, no refunds will be given unless the home is re-rented for the same time period for the same rental amount. If the home is not re-rented for the cancelled period, the entire advance deposits and payments will be forfeited. If the home is re-rented, your advance payments less a $150 cancellation fee and any difference in rental rate will be refunded upon receipt of payment from the new guest. We reserve the right to discount the week in order to fill it with a new guest. Any difference in rate, due to last minute discounts, will be added to the cancellation fee and deducted from the refund.
The damage protection program is provided in lieu of a security deposit. The damage protection fee will be $25, $50 or $100 depending on the home or retreat and is included in the rental rate. If during your stay at one of our homes, you or one of your guests causes unintentional damage to the home or the personal property of the home as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, you will be covered for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum amount of $500 for a $25 fee, $1,500 for a $50 fee and $3,000 for a $100 fee. In order to take advantage of the program, you must disclose the damage to us prior to your check-out. Any damage that exceeds your coverage amount will be charged to the credit card on file. This damage protection does not cover: 1) damage or additional cleaning due to pets; 2) willful or grossly negligent behavior that results in damages; or 3) additional charges for excess cleaning.
Please contact your Xplore team member if you do not wish to participate in this program. In lieu of the $25/$50 or $100 fee, we can charge a credit card or you can provide a check for $1,500 or $3,000 respectively, which will be cashed and held until after your departure. You will be refunded the security deposit within 30 days after departure, less any costs for damage.
Security Deposit and Preauthorization for Park City Reservations Only
For all stays at Park City, the guest whose name appears on the reservation, or first member of group to arrive, must provide a valid credit card at check-in. A pre-authorized charge of $1,500 or more will be required at check-in on the credit card presented. If damage to property is discovered by Natural Retreats, any and all property repairs or replacement will be covered by the guest credit card. If property damage is greater than $1,500, Natural Retreats reserves the right to charge the additional amount to the card. Natural Retreats will apply a 5% processing fee on accounts with incidental charges totaling $500 or more. If for any reason any such credit card charges are not paid, the guest shall remain personally liable for payment in full of such charges, plus interest at the rate of 18% per annum.
In addition, for certain homes, for group reservations and during certain events, Natural Retreats may, at its sole discretion, require a security deposit in the form of a bank certified check that will be due with final payment. Failure to pay this deposit will result in access to the property being refused with no recourse for refund. The security deposit will be refunded to guest after a departure inspection by Natural Retreats staff. If damage to property is discovered by Natural Retreats any and all property repairs or replacement will be covered by the security deposit. If property damage is greater than the deposit amount, Natural Retreats reserves the right to charge the additional amount to guest credit card provided at check-in. If for any reason any such credit card charges are not paid hereunder, guest shall remain personally liable for payment in full of such charges, plus interest thereon at the rate of eighteen percent (18%) per annum.
Our homes are privately owned and may only be used as a private vacation residence; large gatherings, events or parties, unless otherwise agreed to by us in writing, are not permitted. The home must not be used for any illegal purposes and all Guests must conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb the neighbors' peaceful enjoyment of their homes. The responsible guest for any booking must be at least 21 years old; there may be higher age restrictions in certain locations. We reserve the right to confirm the name, age and address of everyone in your party before or after confirming your booking. Any booking obtained with false information will be subject to forfeited payments and eviction.
Each of our homes will have established instructions and policies (the “House Rules”). The House Rules may cover issues such as proper trash handling, neighborhood rules, fireplace and fire pit regulations, check out procedures, parking, and restricted owner areas in the home. All guests agree to abide by the House Rules which may change from time to time. The House Rules may be provided to you in the home or electronically by us. You agree to uphold all local laws, including but not limited to noise restriction and occupancy rules or ordinances enforced by us or the local authorities. Any violations by your guests are your responsibility. Any disturbances which result in a call to us from a neighbor, a visit by law enforcement or us may result in a minimum $500.00 charge to your credit card in addition to any law enforcement fines.
Smoking is not permitted in any Natural Retreats locations and homes. If any smoking has taken place in the home, a standard charge of $200-500 will be charged to your card to pay for the required deep clean. Illegal firearms, substances, explosives or fireworks are not permitted at any Natural Retreats homes or locations. Gas and/or charcoal grills are provided at some of our homes. For your safety, grills must be used outside in non-covered areas, must not be moved from their current positions, and are prohibited on decks and porches. You must adhere to any local burn bans or advisories.
Our homes are located in places of natural beauty. These places are also filled with wildlife that can be hazardous. Special rules apply here, and these rules exist in order to protect you as well as the wildlife in the area you plan to enjoy. You must follow all local laws and licensing requirements, as well as check all advisories in the area you are visiting. We make many efforts to ensure every home and surrounding area is pest free, but we cannot guarantee a pest free home. If you find any pests in your home, please advise us immediately and we will make every effort to resolve the issue. Where provided, pest proof trash cans must be secured at all times. You must follow all cautionary signage to avoid attracting local wildlife to the home.
Care & Condition of the Home
Please inspect your home as soon as you arrive to ensure that everything is in good working order. Any problems or needed repairs must be reported to us immediately. We will make every effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently, however if you would rather not be bothered just let us know and we will take care of the issue upon your departure. Issues not reported during your stay or issues reported after your departure will not result in any refund or rate adjustment. All homes will be fully functional at check-in but we cannot guarantee appliances, Wi-Fi connections, TV's, air conditioners, fireplaces, etc. Refunds or rate adjustments cannot be made for any mechanical failure. We cannot accommodate requests for additional cable packages or pay-per-view events.
Report utility outages immediately and we will try to have them restored as soon as possible. In the event an outage cannot be restored, we may allow you to check out early or substitute your home with an available, comparable home for the remainder of your reservation or until the utilities are restored. The booking price includes payments for normal utility usage based on historical property data. If your utilities usage exceeds the normal amount by 20%, you are responsible for that amount which we will charge to your credit card.
You must keep the home and all furniture, fixtures, and belongings at the home in the same state of repair, cleanliness and general order as when you arrived. Damage must be reported immediately. Guests are fully responsible for their actions and the actions of any family members or other guests during their stay. We will inspect the home after your departure and you authorize us to charge your credit card for any and all losses and damages sustained during your reservation, or we may invoice you for any such amounts and you shall immediately pay such invoice.
All homes include bedsheets, blankets, linens, and bath towels. We suggest you bring: coffee filters, paper towels, kitchen sponge, tissues, charcoal and lighter fluid if grill is charcoal, beach towels or extra towels, laundry detergent and fabric softener for washer and dryer, extra toilet tissue, hair dryer, bars of soap, trash bags and dishwashing liquid or dishwasher tabs. YOU ARE PROVIDED A COURTESY SUPPLY OF SELECT ITEMS THAT WILL ASSIST YOU THROUGH THE FIRST DAY ONLY.
We are happy to welcome up to two well-behaved dogs at our “dog friendly” homes. Some accommodations limit dog(s) on size and weight. It is your responsibility to ensure that a “dog friendly” accommodation is booked at the time you make a booking. A non-refundable pet fee is required which will vary by home. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, and guests must clean up any dog waste. Dogs are not allowed on any furniture at any time and should not be left unattended. No cats or other pets are allowed. If we discover a pet in or around a home without our permission, we will immediately charge a non-refundable pet fee and/or evict you at our discretion. If the property is damaged by the dog(s) or excessive housekeeping is required, you will be billed for the amount required to remedy the damage and cover the costs of additional housekeeping.
Overcrowding is a serious situation and is grounds for immediate eviction. The total number of overnight guests must never exceed the bedding accommodations provided with the home. Tent camping and/pop up campers, caravans and RV’s are not allowed on any property without our prior consent. You may not sublease, resell, advertise, use or give your reservation or any promotional discount or use it in connection with a promotion, competition, business and charity or any other similar venture without our advance, written consent. If a home is listed for sale, you agree to allow the property to be shown to prospective purchasers at reasonable times. We will make every effort to give you sufficient advance notice. We must be allowed access to the home at any reasonable time with prior notice during your stay.
Check In & Check Out
Please check your booking confirmation for specific check in and check out times as they vary by home and retreat. We accept no liability for cleanliness of any home if you arrive at your vacation home while housekeeping is still taking place or before the check in time. You must leave the home by the specified checkout time on your last day. You are only allowed to occupy the home for the dates set forth in your booking confirmation and you have no other rights to use or occupy the property. Failure to depart on time, return all furniture to its original location or follow any other House Rules will result in additional charges, including, without limitation, (1) the cost of any alternate accommodations secured for any Guest affected by your failure to vacate or, if such alternate accommodations cannot be secured or are not desired by the affected Guest, the entire cost of the affected guest’s reservation rental; and (2) any other costs incurred by us or the affected Guest(s) due to your failure to vacate.
Some of our properties come with access to swimming pools, lakes, docks, rivers and oceans. These areas present unique safety hazards, there are no lifeguards on duty, and swimming is at your own risk. Many of our properties have hot tubs, Jacuzzis, or whirlpool baths. There are certain health risks associated with the use of these amenities that are your responsibility to understand and explain to your guests. Hot tubs are for enjoyment only without the use of normal bathing products (soap, shampoo, bath oil, etc.). Hot tub covers must be kept on hot tubs at all times unless hot tub is being used. DO NOT SIT, STAND ON, OR MISTREAT any hot tub cover. You will be charged a fee for any damages done to hot tub covers. Areas surrounding hot tubs and pools are slippery when wet and ice will form in colder climates – be careful when walking in these conditions.
Additional charges may apply for hot tub or pool heating. Pools in Palm Springs will be heated to 80-85 degrees in the months of October-May unless you decline pool heat. Otherwise, we will set the ambient temperature of the pool to the advised temperature range. We will not accept responsibility for any variation in the temperature caused by ambient or non-functional mechanical equipment. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any additional utility costs related to increased pool and hot tub temperatures.
We aim to ensure that our services are as accessible as reasonably possible. It is important that we are made fully aware of any special needs or accommodations at the time of booking. We may not be able to accommodate those needs upon your arrival if we are not advised in advance.
Please share your experience with us! We are happy to receive photos and reviews about your stay. Please note we may use those photos and reviews (without your identifying information) on our website, in our advertising and in our social media postings. All information submitted to us becomes the property of Natural Retreats.
Injury, Personal Property & Indemnification
UNLESS INJURY OR DAMAGE WAS DIRECTLY CAUSED BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF NATURAL RETREATS OR THE OWNER OF THE HOME, GUEST SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE OWNER OF THE HOME, NATURAL RETREATS AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, AND EACH OF THE HEIRS, EXECUTORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING AT GUEST’S SOLE COST AND EXPENSE AGAINST ALL SUITS, JUDGMENTS, LOSSES, PAYMENTS, COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES), DAMAGES OR CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES, SETTLEMENTS, LIABILITIES, FINES AND PENALTIES OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH GUEST’S RENTAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DEATH, BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE WHICH IS MADE, INCURRED OR SUSTAINED BY GUEST OR ANY GUEST INVITEES. THIS INDEMNIFICATION SHALL ALSO APPLY TO ANY RENTAL EQUIPMENT ORDERED THROUGH NATURAL RETREATS FOR GUEST USE OR USE OF ANY RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING ANY USE OF POOLS, WATER FEATURES, HOT TUBS, AND OTHER BODIES OF WATER) USED BY GUEST. NATURAL RETREATS AND THE OWNER OF THE HOME SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH GUEST’S RENTAL, OR ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state in which the home is located. Any disputes must be brought in a state or federal court located in Charlottesville, Virginia and we both waive our right to trial by jury. The terms of your booking confirmation, the House Rules and any disclosures on our website or separately provided to you are incorporated by reference and are part of these Terms and Conditions. We may send, sign and receive documents electronically by email or through a document signature service. These documents are valid as if they were signed in hard copy.
Please enjoy your vacation home but understand that any violation of these Terms & Conditions, the House Rules or local ordinances may result in immediate eviction from the home, damages and fees, and an unhappy end to your vacation.
In certain destinations, we are required to provide you the following notices and policies:
This is a vacation rental agreement under the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act. The rights and obligations of the parties to this agreement are defined by law and include unique provisions permitting the disbursement of rent prior to tenancy and expedited eviction of tenants. Your signature on this agreement, or payment of money or taking possession of the property after receipt of the agreement, is evidence of your acceptance of the agreement and your intent to use this property for a vacation rental.
Palm Springs, California
Guests must be a minimum of 24 years of age to book with us in the city of Palm Springs, CA. They must be a minimum of 30 years to book with us in the city of Rancho Mirage, CA. Outdoor music and excessive noise is not allowed. All guests must review and agree to the Palm Springs Good Neighbor Brochure, Rancho Mirage Vacation Rental Information; La Quinta; or Indian Wells as it applies to their rental. Prior to confirmation of their booking, Guests must provide a photo copy of a driver’s license and a list of other guests and guest vehicles.
Mammoth Lakes, California
I declare under penalty of perjury that not more than the maximum occupancy for my room/unit including myself, will be using the room/unit for overnight sleeping purposes on that/those night(s). I understand that the Municipal Code of the Town of Mammoth Lakes prohibits transient occupants of lodging facilities from housing additional unregistered guests in a unit and that a violation of the provisions of Chapter 3.12 is a violation of the municipal code, subject to a civil penalty of not less than $100 for each day on which such violation occurs. I further understand that California Penal Code Section 537 prohibits the defrauding of innkeepers and that such fraud is punishable by a fine of up to $1,000 and/or by imprisonment in the state prison for up to 3 years. I further understand that I am signing this declaration under penalty of perjury and that perjury is punishable under California Penal Code Section 126 by imprisonment for a period of from 2 to 4 years. I declare that I have read the above provisions and that I sign this declaration with full knowledge and understanding of the consequences of any violation of the laws noted above.
Park City, Utah
Your use of a home within certain neighbourhoods in the Park City area may be subject to rules and regulations established by local homeowner associations. If you are renting a home within the Deer Crest development specifically, you must abide by the rules found at www.deercrest.com.
NATURAL RETREATS OPERATED LODGES AND INNS
Deposit & Payment. For lodging and package bookings a 50% deposit is required in order to confirm a reservation. The final balance of the total cost of the reservation is required on departure. Incidental charges guests accrue during their stay must be paid in full on departure. A credit card impression is required at check in and will be pre authorized for all incidental changes.
Cancellations. If a guest cancels within 72 hours of booking, they receive a 100% refund. If a guest books within 7 days of a stay, they receive no refunds regardless of the 72 hour window. If a guest cancels more than 30 days prior to their trip, they will be charged $100 cancellation fee. If a guest cancels within 30 days of their trip, or reduces their stay while on property, they will receive no refund. During key holiday periods: guests will be charged $100 for cancellations more than 60 days prior to their stay. During key holiday periods: guests will receive no refund if they cancel within 60 days of their stay. Key holidays are defined as: New Year’s, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Teton Springs Spa Cancellations: Rescheduling or cancelling your appointment less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled service will result in a charge of 100% of the treatment price.
SOUTH FORK LODGE GUIDED FISHING TRIPS
Deposit: A 50% deposit of the total cost of the excursion is due in order to confirm a reservation. The final balance of the total cost of the booking is due on the first day of fishing trip. Trips cancelled on the day of the excursion will be charged the full amount
• Up to 1 week prior to arrival date – date change or full refund.
• 6-2 days prior to arrival date - date changes may be made for an administrative fee of $25.
• 1 Day prior to arrival or date of arrival – loss of 50% deposit, full amount due.
July & August:
• Up to 4 weeks prior to arrival date – date change or full refund.
• 28 days to day of arrival or reduces their trips while on property – loss of 50% deposit
Weather and river condition cancelations will not receive a refund outside of the normal cancelation policy unless conditions are deemed unsafe.
All Events, Groups and Weddings at Natural Retreats Handpicked Properties, South Fork Lodge and Teton Springs Lodge and Spa will be subject to Terms and Conditions outlined in a group contract provided at the time of booking. Events at South Fork Lodge and Teton Springs Lodge and Spa must be contracted through Natural Retreats Group Sales Manager.
Bookings are made and accepted only on the following Terms and Conditions:
Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 21 years of age. Natural Retreats reserves the right to refuse bookings including groups.
Please note that in respect of any bookings made Natural Retreats act only as agents for either (a) the owner of the property or (b) other agencies who themselves act as agents for the owner of the property. Your contract for the letting of the holiday accommodation will be between you and the Owner and shall be deemed to be made subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Please note that any package holidays and packaged offers on this site are offered solely by Natural Retreats US LLC for residents of the United States. Package holidays and packaged offers are not offered and are not available to residents of the United Kingdom and the European Union. We do not offer any holidays in the United Kingdom or the European Union which would be considered “packages” according to The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 or Council Directive 90/314/EEC on package travel, package holidays, and package tours.
In these Terms and Conditions the following words and expressions have the following meanings:
a) "Guest" means any person you invite or allow into the Property;
b) "Owner" means the person or persons who own a Property;
c) “Agent” means Natural Retreats UK Limited (company number 07232597, registered office address is at 1st Floor Whitecroft House, 51 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5BQ) unless otherwise stated;
d) "Property" means a residential property which you book with the Agent as holiday accommodation for an agreed temporary period; and
e) “Client” or "you" means the person who books or applies to book a Property with the Agent.
2. Payment — A 25% deposit of the total cost of your holiday is required in order to confirm a booking. The final balance of the total cost of the booking is required 60 days prior to the arrival date. If a booking is made less than 60 days before the arrival date full payment will be due immediately. For stays at Playa Blanca, a deposit of 30% is required and the final balance of the total cost of the booking is required 90 days prior to the arrival date.
3. Cheque payment — Cheque payments should be made payable to Natural Retreats UK Limited for UK bookings and Natural Retreats Ireland for Irish bookings and should detail the booking reference, lead name, location and dates of stay written clearly on the rear. Cheques should be sent to Natural Retreats, Whitecroft House, 51 Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5BQ.
4. Seasonal booking restrictions — the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) reserves the right to impose seasonal booking restrictions such as minimum night stays during peak seasons.
5. Pets — the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) accepts up to 2 dogs in a limited number of specific residences. It is your responsibility to ensure that a "Pet friendly" residence is requested if dogs are to be included at the time of booking. Availability may be affected accordingly. Pets must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site and you must ensure that dog mess is cleared away.
6. Booking confirmation — the Agent will send you (on behalf of the Owner), either electronically or by post, a confirmation showing the price for your holiday, any additional charges and payments received. Please check the details on the confirmation carefully. If any of the details are wrong, or changed, you must inform the Agent’s Reservations and Concierge team as soon as possible. No bookings are valid until confirmed by the Agent. You are booking based on the understanding that the Agent is acting as an agent on behalf of the Owner. For the avoidance of doubt, your contract for the holiday letting will be with the Owner.
7. Property allocation — Whilst every effort will be made to respect requests for particular residences, the Agent reserves the right to reallocate residences as and when necessary.
8. Late payment — the Agent (on behalf of the Owner), reserves the right to re-let any holiday where any monies due are more than 14 days in arrears, whereupon any monies paid by you over and above 25% of the total reservation value will be refunded. However, if the Agent is unable to re-let the holiday you will remain liable for the outstanding balance of the cost of the holiday.
9. Unavailability — In the unlikely event that either the Owner or the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) has to change or cancel your reservation, the Owner/ the Agent reserves the right to do so. However you have the right to:
• accept the changed arrangements as notified;
• make alternative arrangements with the Agent;
• cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid to the Agent in respect of your reservation.
Neither the Agent or the Owner shall have any further liability to you for any changes to or the cancellation of your booking including those arising from an event outside of either the Agent’s/the Owner’s reasonable control.
10. Booking Cancellation and Amendment:
Yorkshire Dales, John O’Groats, Trewhiddle & Lews Castle
All cancellations by the Client must be confirmed in writing and notified to the Agent by phone. Please ensure acknowledgement of cancellation is received as this will be required for any relevant insurance & is confirmation that the request to cancel has been received & confirmed by the Agent. Cancellation Insurance for all bookings is strongly recommended.
Should a cancellation occur more than 8 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less the deposit of 25% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur more than 6 weeks but less than 8 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less 50% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur more than 4 weeks but less than 6 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less 75% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur less than 4 weeks before arrival date there shall be no refund.
Booking amendment — if you require a booking to be altered once the booking has been confirmed you will be charged an amendment fee of £25.00 for bookings to locations within the UK. A booking can be altered, subject to availability, up to 8 weeks prior to departure after which you are bound by the cancellation policy.
Handpicked in Rock and North Cornwall, Handpicked in Newquay and Llyn Peninsula:
Please Note – Natural Retreats operates as an agent on behalf of the property owners of the portfolios Handpicked in Rock and North Cornwall, Handpicked in Newquay and Llyn Peninsula.
All cancellations by the Client must be confirmed in writing and notified to the Agent by phone. Please ensure acknowledgement of cancellation is received as this will be required for any relevant insurance & is confirmation that the request to cancel has been received & confirmed by the Agent. Cancellation Insurance for all bookings is strongly recommended.
Should a cancellation occur more than 8 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less the deposit of 25% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur less than 8 weeks before arrival date there shall be no refund.
Booking amendment — if you require a booking to be altered once the booking has been confirmed you will be charged an amendment fee of £25.00 for bookings to locations within the UK. A booking can be altered, subject to availability, up to 8 weeks prior to departure after which you are bound by the cancellation policy. Amended bookings are non-transferable, amending to a different property than originally booked will result in a loss of deposit.
Handpicked in the Cotswolds
Please Note – Natural Retreats operates as an agent on behalf of the property owners of the Handpicked in the Cotswolds
All cancellations by the Client must be confirmed in writing and notified to the Agent by phone. Cancellation Insurance for all bookings is strongly recommended.
For holidays cancelled by the Client, the Client will be liable for the total cost of the holiday. If the Agent is able to re-let the booking a refund will be made to the Client less the deposit and an administration fee on receipt of replacement booking payment.
Please ensure acknowledgement of cancellation is received as this will be required for any relevant insurance & is confirmation that the request to cancel has been received & confirmed by the Agent.
Requests to change confirmed booking dates must be made no later than three months prior to the arrival date. The Agent will make every effort to facilitate a booking amendment, however requests are subject to the consent of the Owner and may be declined.
Requests to change to a different property must be made no later than three months prior to the arrival date and will result in a loss of booking deposit for the originally booked property. The Agent will make every effort to facilitate a booking amendment, however requests are subject to the consent of the Owner and may be declined. A £25.00 Administration Fee will be charged to the Client for each amendment.
12. Your Obligations
a) You must:
i. keep the Property and all furniture, fittings and contents in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of the holiday;
ii. not do, or permit any Guest to do, anything that is likely to make any insurance policy on the Property void or voidable or to increase the premium;
iii. not do or permit your Guests to do anything that could reasonably be considered to cause nuisance or annoyance to the Owner or the occupier or any neighbouring properties; and
iv. report all damage, breakages or equipment failure in the Property or its’ contents to the Agent as soon as is reasonably practicable.
13. Damage to the Property
a) If you report to the Agent any damage to the Property, or any damage to or breakages or failure of the contents of the Property, the Agent will notify the Owner, and the Owner (or the Agent on behalf of the Owner) will use its reasonable endeavours to repair the damage as soon as is practicable. However, there is no guarantee that the repairs will be effected during the holiday period.
b) Should any damage to the Property or any of its contents be caused by a Guest then you shall be liable for the cost of repair or, where repair is not reasonably practicable, replacement of the damaged item. The Agent (on behalf of the Owner) will notify you of the cost of replacement or repair within 14 days of you reporting the damage. Any replacement or repair shall be to the original standard.
c) You agree that the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) may take any payment due from you under clause 13 b) from your account using the debit or credit card details provided by you to the Agent. The Agent will use its reasonable efforts to contact you and notify you of the amount of the payment before taking payment from you.
d) If any damage to the Property or its contents which is caused by a Guest results in the cancellation of a future booking by another customer then you will be responsible for the losses the Agent and/or the Owner suffers as a result, including its loss of profit. The Agent/ the Owner will take all reasonably practicable steps to minimise its losses in these circumstances.
14. Property Description
a) The Agent works closely with the Owner to ensure that all properties within the Agent’s promotion material are fairly and accurately described. Occasionally an Owner will make changes to the set-up of their property after publication of the Agent’s Promotional Material for which the Agent cannot be held responsible.
b) Where changes made by the Owner to the Property materially alter the nature of a booking, the Agent will contact you in writing informing you of the nature of the changes. If any such changes will or are likely to have a material adverse effect on your use of the Property, you may cancel your booking by giving written notice to the Agent within 7 days of receiving notice of the change. If you cancel a booking in these circumstances, the Agent will refund to you all sums you have paid in advance in respect of the booking but will not have any further liability to you in relation to the changes.
c) Where facilities such as internet access are offered, this is an indication that such services are available however no guarantees are made over the speed and quality of the service.
d) By placing a booking with the Agent, you confirm that you have read the full Property description and any notifications held within it.
15. Property security — Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your holiday with us. Vehicles parked at our locations are subject to very limited security cover. Vehicles should be locked and all valuables removed. Neither the Owner or the Agent accepts liability for any accident, loss or damage to your property unless such loss, damage or accident is due to our negligence or that of those for whom we are legally responsible. The Agent will (on behalf of the Owner) offer reasonable help to assist you in tracing lost items.
16. Pools — Please take extra care during your holiday when using the pools as they may have open drops from the pool edge. Please ensure that children are supervised at all times. Your use, and your children’s use, of the pools is your responsibility and is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the Agent/ the Owner will not be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whist using the pools except and to the extent that it is caused by the Agent’s/ the Owner’s negligence.
17. On-site behaviour — You are responsible for the behaviour of all members of your party/group whilst staying at a Property. Behaviour should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. Aggressive or offensive behaviour towards our staff is not acceptable and the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) may ask you or any member of your party/group to leave immediately. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and the Agent reserves the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party/group.
18. Driving on-site — At all times please give way to pedestrians and cyclists, keep to the left in the UK or to the right on the continent, and within the 10 mph speed limit (or any other applicable speed limit on site). Please use great care when driving on site as sleepers, boulders, logs and posts are placed to avoid damage to roadsides and unauthorized parking. No liability is accepted for any damage caused by these markers unless due to the Agent’s or the Owner’s negligence. All vehicles should be parked in specified areas. The Agent/ the Owner will not be liable for any damage caused to your vehicle if it is not parked in a specified area and it obstructs an emergency services vehicle.
19. Maximum number of guests — The maximum number of Guests in each residence (as shown on our marketing materials and website) must not be exceeded. If it is, the Agent may move those additional persons to another residence and will charge you or them the appropriate full charge for the additional residence from the date your party arrived for the holiday. In addition, your right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if more people or pets than specified at the time of booking attempt to take up occupation, or if any activity is undertaken which may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
20. Information about your party — The Agent (on behalf of the Owner) reserves the right to obtain the name, age, address and gender of each member of your party before confirming your booking or at any time. You (the booker) must be a member of your party unless the Agent agrees otherwise. Failure to provide the Agent with full details of the make up of your party prior to your arrival, if requested by the Agent, may result in access to your retreat being delayed or denied.
21. All prices quoted include VAT where applicable at current rates. The Agent (on behalf of the Owner) has the right to increase or decrease prices in line with any change in VAT or any other dues or fees levied on your holiday.
22. Child protection — It is the Agent’s policy to investigate any incident or allegation of concern, or assist any proper enquiries about a child in its care or staying at one of its locations and to refer the matter to an appropriate external organization should the Agent consider it appropriate.
23. Smoking — Please note that smoking is not permitted in any residences or buildings at any of the locations in the UK and Ireland.
24. Insurance — Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party have comprehensive travel insurance cover and that it is adequate for your needs. Your policy of insurance should provide cover for personal injury, death, medical and repatriation costs in the countries which you intend to visit, together with cover for loss of baggage and valuables, personal liability, delay, cancellation, curtailment, missed departure and legal expenses. If you suffer from a disability or medical condition you should disclose this to insurers. For those who participate in sports and activities whilst on holiday that have been organised and arranged independently of the Agent, it should be understood that participation is at the individual’s own risk and it is your responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance. Note that special insurance may be required if you intend to undertake any other dangerous or sports activities. Please keep your insurance details with you whilst on holiday.
25. Arrival — Your residence will be available from 16h00. In order to help minimise our carbon footprint and to reduce traffic volumes we recommend that no more than 2 cars per residence are brought to each location.
26. Departure — You must vacate your residence by 10h00 at the latest on your date of departure. Please return your key/key card to reception or place them in your residence key box.
27. Complaints — In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately bring it to the attention of the Agent’s local representative/Retreat Manager (or if none available to the Agent’s central reservations office), obtaining written confirmation from them of the complaint so that the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) or the Owner shall have the opportunity to correct the matter during the holiday. If you fail to do so it deprives the Agent or the Owner of the opportunity to investigate the complaint and to do their best to rectify it. If the Agent or the Owner is unable to resolve matters whilst you are on holiday and you remain dissatisfied then you must write to the Agent within 28 days of your return with full details of the complaint. The Agent will do its best to investigate and reply to you within 28 days of receipt of the letter. Please quote the booking reference on all correspondence. If you fail to follow this simple complaints procedure, your right to claim any compensation may be affected or even lost as a result.
28. Wireless facilities — Wireless internet access, where available, is not guaranteed and is provided subject to third party terms and conditions which are available when accessing the system. The facility is not subject to any particular security/filtering measures and requires continuous parental supervision when used by children. The Agent/ the Owner reserves the right to disclose your details to the internet service provider if it discovers that you or a member or your party illegally downloaded content from the internet or otherwise engaged in unlawful activity whilst using this facility.
29. Special requirements and disabilities — The Agent welcomes guests with restricted mobility, disability, medical or particular care requirements. The Agent aims to ensure that its/ the Owner’s services are as accessible as reasonably possible so it is important that the Agent is made fully aware of any needs, requirements and conditions prior to any booking being concluded. Please call the Agent’s Reservations & Concierge Team on +44 (0)844 384 3166 or +353 190 369 85 who will be happy to discuss with you availability, suitability and any necessary adjustments.
30. The Agent (on behalf of the Owner) or the Owner shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
31. You may not resell, advertise, use or give your holiday or any promotional discount or offer to do so (for profit or otherwise) or use it in connection with a promotion, competition, business and charity or any other similar venture without the Agent’s written permission in advance.
32. The Agent has compiled the information in its marketing materials and on its website as accurately as possible at the time of production. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside the Agent’s control, in which case it cannot accept responsibility for inconvenience incurred. The Agent makes every effort to ensure that the property details are accurately reproduced. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to confirmation of a booking.
33. You must accept that minor differences between text / photograph / illustrations in the marketing materials and on the website and the features of the actual property may arise. The Agent/ the Owner cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the guest’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with the Agent prior to the confirmation of your booking.
34. This agreement is made on the basis that (in reference to properties based in the UK) the property ("the Property") is to be occupied by the holidaymakers for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and you acknowledge that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
35. These Terms and Conditions of booking will apply to all confirmed bookings.
36. These Terms and Conditions of booking supersede all previous editions.
37. Whilst every care has been taken to replicate the Terms and Conditions of Booking, due to the nature of electronic transmission no responsibility can be accepted by the Agent/ the Owner for any loss or inconvenience incurred by errors in the transfer of information into electronic format.
38. All marketing material connected to the Property remains the property of the Agent and/or the Owner (as applicable) and may not be replicated in part or whole without prior written permission.
39. Data protection — All the information the Agent collects and holds about you and members of your party/group will be stored in computer and other filing systems. The Agent collects and keeps information about you and members of your party to enable it to administer its services to you, to conduct market research and provide you with information about its products and services and those of carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Agent or such third parties please write to the Agent’s Reservations & Concierge Team at its office address — Natural Retreats, Whitecroft House, 51 Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5BQ.
40. Your agreement for the holiday letting is with the Owner. The agreement with you binds you (the person named on the confirmation), and all members of your party/group, including children and any day visitors. You must ensure all members of your party/group are aware of the Terms and Conditions.
41. This agreement and any dispute between the parties will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of any matters arising out of this agreement in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of any matter arising out of this agreement in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of any matter arising out of this agreement in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
42. Hotel amenities and facilities — Where the Owner operates residences within hotel grounds, the Agent/ the Owner cannot and will not be held responsible for the operating hours of the hotel facilities and amenities should the hotels choose to change from the expected schedules. Guests staying with in such residences will need to check with the Hotels directly for the most up to date information. The Agent is able to advise at the time of booking the most current information, however guests are recommended to re-check with the respective hotels. Cancellation due to the operating hours of the hotel facilities and amenities will be as per Natural Retreats standard booking conditions.
43. Activities — Location services, features and facilities may vary between locations. Details of location services, features and facilities will be prominently displayed in the reception area of each Retreat and in the Guest Manuals. Features, facilities or services referred to in any promotional literature or on the Website (e.g. bike hire, pony trekking and boat hire) are subject to availability and may be supplied by third parties. The Agent/ the Owner shall have no responsibility for loss, damage or injury in relation to any services, features or facilities provided or supplied by third parties, except for injury or death which is caused by the negligence of the Agent/ the Owner.
a) The Owner is responsible to you for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of its breaking the Terms and Conditions or failing to use reasonable care and skill in providing its services to you. The Owner is not responsible to you for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or at the time the contract was made, both you and the Owner knew that it might happen.
b) The Owner shall be responsible for any personal injury or death which is caused by its negligence and nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit that responsibility. However, the Owner will not be responsible for personal injury or death which is not caused by its negligence.
c) The Owner makes the Property available to you for leisure purposes and not for any commercial or business purpose. The Owner will therefore not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
a) The Agent shall not be liable for any breach of the Terms and Conditions made by the Owner. You acknowledge that your agreement for the letting of the holiday accommodation is made between you and the Owner, and therefore any claims should be taken up against the Owner directly.
b) The Agent shall not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of the Owners or any other person not within the employ of the Agent or otherwise under their control, nor for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which the Client or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with the rental accommodation unless the Agent is responsible. In addition, the Agent accepts no liability for loss of or damage to a Client's possessions on the Owner’s property or land.
b) The Agent is responsible to you for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of its breaking the Terms and Conditions or failing to use reasonable care and skill in providing its services to you. The Agent is not responsible to you for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were contemplated by you and the Agent at the time the Agent accepted a booking made by you.
c) The Agent shall be responsible for any personal injury or death which is caused by its negligence and nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit that responsibility. However, the Agent will not be responsible for personal injury or death which is not caused by its negligence. In particular, the Agent’s liability shall not extend to actions/omissions by the Owner over whom it has no direct control.
d) As the Property is made available to you for leisure purposes and not for any commercial or business purpose, the Agent will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
45. Except for the Agent, no term of the agreement is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not party to the agreement.
46. Natural Retreats Gift Vouchers (“Vouchers”) may only be used with the Agent directly by ringing the Concierge.
47. Vouchers may be exchanged for any location advertised by the Agent – unless otherwise stated.
48. Holiday prices vary dependent on season, location and duration and are subject to availability.
49. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue, holidays must have been booked and stay completed within this time.
50. The Agent accepts no liability for vouchers lost or stolen.
51. Vouchers will only be accepted with a valid voucher number.
52. Voucher cash redemption value 0.0001p.
53. Refunds will not be made against the payment for holidays with Vouchers and no change will be given from Vouchers used.
54. Vouchers may be used in part payment towards a holiday. All payment arrangements and holidays are booked under the Terms and Conditions.
55. If paying for a holiday in a different currency, the Agent will accept Vouchers at a rate of exchange as determined by the Agent at the time of booking.
56. Voucher quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately by telephoning +44 (0) 844 384 3166. The Agent cannot be held responsible for shortage or loss of any vouchers not notified to it within three days of delivery.
57. Cleared payment is required prior to the dispatch of orders. Payment is taken automatically at the time of purchase.
58. The Agent and/or the Owner reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
59. The services and experiences offered on this website are provided by third parties and not the Agent. Where you book an event through the Agent then the Agent is acting as your agent and your contract for the provision of the services is with the supplier of the service and/or experience. Therefore, unless caused by the Agent’s acts or omissions, the Agent will have no liability to you in relation to such services or experiences.
DESCRIPTION OF WI-FI SYSTEM/SERVICE AVAILABILITY
The Owner will provide access to the Wi-Fi system at locations that have been equipped with wireless access points. Wi-Fi may not be available in all areas of the Property, may not always be operational or can at times run slowly due to the rural nature of the location. The Wi-Fi system, if available, is provided free of charge as a value added service. Usage may be subject to participation in a short online survey.
Please note: If you are the lucky winner of a Natural Retreats break via third party competitions the following terms & conditions will be applicable.
Prize valid for up to 12 months of receipt. Prize winner will be responsible for contacting the Agent to claim prize. Prize is valid for off peak dates only and excludes stays in the months of July and August, as well as September 1-7, October 20 - November 2, and December 22-January 4, 2016. Prize is subject to availability and the Agent’s Terms and Conditions. No cash alternative will be given. The prize does not include transportation to the chosen Natural Retreat. Once a booking has been confirmed, no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative dates can be arranged. No compensation and/or refund will be provided in these circumstances.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked for personally identifiable details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. When visiting our site anonymously, we may store information regarding the behaviour of your session on our website, such as what pages were visited, what links you clicked on, how long you spent before going to another page.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalise (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your individual needs)
• To process transactions
• To send periodic emails
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your booking, in addition to receiving company news, updates, related product or service information etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We store cookies on your computer to identify that you have been to our site before, and to personalise certain content based on previous behaviour.
We do use third party cookies to track data. We also use remarketing cookies to log when users view specific pages on our site, in order for us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
If you would not like to be tracked during your visit you can install a Do Not Track Plugin for Google Chrome or enable the Do Not Track feature in Firefox.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us at the following address: Data Privacy, Natural Retreats, Whitecroft House, 51 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5BQ, UK.