At Natural Retreats we're proud to offer well-appointed vacation homes and distinctively personalized service in beautiful destinations, ensuring our guests have seamless, memorable vacations. We know that the only way we are able to achieve this is by having an amazing team of people working at Natural Retreats.
Natural Retreats is a national luxury vacation rental management company operating in some of America’s most beautiful and iconic destinations—from Palm Springs, California, to Park City, Utah, to the coastal Carolina barrier islands. From well-appointed vacation homes with high touch guest services and access to unforgettable activities, to the personalized care of local managers combined with the resources of a national team for homeowners, we elevate the travel experience to make our guests feel at home and our homeowners feel like guests.
Whether it's based in one of our offices or on location at one of our destinations, our dedicated and hardworking teams come together to create distinctively personalized services for both our guests and homeowners while maintaining a fun and energetic team culture. We work hard and play hard, and are always on the lookout for great individuals to join our team.
We invite you to take a look at our current openings.
- Reservations Agent - Park City, Utah or Remote
- Guest Services Manager (FT/PKC) - Park City, UT
- General Manager (MML) - Mammoth Lakes, California
- Laundry Attendant (SV/FT) - Sun Valley, ID
- Tour Guide (Seasonal, PT) - Belgrade, MT
- Housekeeper (ID - FT) - Sun Valley, Idaho
- Property Manager (NLT/FT) - North Lake Tahoe, CA
- Retreat Coordinator (NM) - Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico
- Maintenance Assistant (FL-PT REG) - Cape San Blas, Florida
- Contract Housekeepers and Inspectors (1099) (SC) - Sea Islands, South Carolina
- Data Analyst - Charlottesville, Virginia
- Maintenance Technician (PKC-FT) - Park City, Utah