At Natural Retreats we're proud of both our stunning locations and the amazing service we provide to our guests to ensure they have a fantastic, and memorable stay. We know that the only way we are able to achieve this is by having an amazing team of people working at Natural Retreats.
Whether it's based in one of our offices or on location at one of our retreats, our dedicated and hardworking team pull together to create amazing experiences for our guests while maintaining a fun and energetic team culture. We work hard and play hard, and are always on the lookout for great individuals to join our team. We are a unique travel and leisure company, offering extraordinary experiences at a selection of stunning coastal, countryside, and wilderness locations around the world. We all work and live by the principles that underpin the company: forever on a quest to help our guests and customers explore, dream, and discover.
Natural Retreats believes in sustainability. The communities and landscapes we've develop within our destinations are the real amenities. We have a true passion for these rural communities; after all, this is where our founder, Matthew Spence, came from, having developed the first location in the Yorkshire Dales on his family farm back in 2006.
To learn more about life at Natural Retreats, meet our team and discover their latest adventures here!
If you are a lover of nature and travel and long to share that passion with our guests we invite you to take a look at our current openings.
To browse job openings in the United States click here
- Assistant General Manager, John O'Groats
- Chef de Partie, Lews Castle
- Designer, Wilmslow
- Executive Personal Assistant, Wilmslow
- Food and Beverage Manager, Lews Castle
- General Manager - Holiday properties, Inverness-shire
- Housekeepers, Lews Castle
- Housekeepers, John O'Groats
- Housekeepers, Yorkshire Dales
- Night Porter, Lews Castle
- Summer Seasonal Roles, Cairngorm Mountain
- Team Leader, John O'Groats
- Xplore Team Member, Wilmslow, Cheshire