Luxurious Big Sky mountain home with ski access, breathtaking mountain views and a private hot tub
Included in nearly 5,000 square feet are 5 bedrooms—two kings, two queens, and one bunk room with two twins and two doubles—all with ceiling fans, sleeping 12. The two luxurious master suites are furnished with gas fireplaces, walk-in showers and closets.
In addition to the two large family rooms, there is also a home office. A large kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line granite countertops and Thermador appliances, including a 6 burner stove and double oven with an indoor grill top, two refrigerators, and a walk-in pantry. Guests can choose to dine inside the large dining area or outside on the large wraparound deck with ceiling heaters.
• Bedroom 1: Main level – King
• Bedroom 2: Downstairs - King
• Bedroom 3: Downstairs - Queen
• Bedroom 4: Downstairs – Queen
• Bedroom 5: Downstairs - 2 Captain Bunks
Other luxurious amenities include:
- House-wide Sonos sound system and two home theater systems (including one TV that rises from a hidden cabinet)
- Garbage compactor
- Three gas fireplaces and one wood-burning fireplace
- Outdoor gas fire pit
- 8 person hot tub
- Large gas grill
- Two washers and dryers
- Separate ski room to hang skis, fishing rods and gear
- Warm air ski boot dryer for up to 8 pairs
- 2 car garage
- Parking for four cars only
Early season and late season ski access is condition-dependent and dictated by Big Sky Resort operations.
Explore Yellowstone National Park from the comfort of our luxury tour vehicles and experience the park on your own schedule. Our customizable tours are catered to your group and your interests and are all led by one of our expert guides. Marvel at the wonders of Old Faithful, Firehole Canyon, Yellowstone Lake & Falls, Mammoth Hot Springs, Lamar Valley and more as you tour Yellowstone with your own itinerary.