Save 10% on Stays this Summer|Tree House on North Cape Close to Beach
Nestled among age-old Pines, Tree House sits within a short walking distance of the beautiful sugar-white sandy beaches of North Cape San Blas. This unique house has 2 bedrooms plus an open loft area, and three full bathrooms. This house is perfect for a small family or couples wanting a cozy get-away.
A wide deck completely surrounds the house and provides a respite from sun or rain. A large parking area also provides space for a boat or other motorized water toys.
*Note: If your preferred date range is unavailable, please contact our sales team directly to confirm availability or request an exception to minimum stay restrictions. We are more than happy to help and can often provide a flexible solution when the opportunity is available.*
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free beach gear, we have another gift for booking through us; free admission to Cape San Blas activities with our Xplorie Program. Our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, glass-bottom canoeing and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
• Covered parking
• Fish cleaning station
• Enclosed outdoor shower
• Extra parking for motorized toys
• Full kitchen with door to porch
• Dining for 6 with walkout to porch
• Kitchen peninsula seats 4 additional
• Living room with TV, DVD and walk out to porch
• Wide covered porch with swing
• Full bath with tub/shower combo
• Full laundry room with laundry sink
• Spiral staircase to next floor
• Open loft area with futon
• King Master bedroom with en suite bath
• Bedroom with two Twin beds and bath in the hall
• Full bath with tub/shower combo and available to the twin room and loft
This house sleeps 4 in a King bed, two twins and 2 on a small futon in the open loft for a total of 6 people.
The wide porch of this home is reminiscent of old Florida when they were used to keep houses cooler during the summer heat. It will quickly become your favorite spot.
Need more room? Check out Eagle's Nest next door.
We welcome your dog for an additional pet fee of $115. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.