Pet-Friendly Cottage on 30A with WiFi, Screened in Porch, Fenced in Yard and Spectacular Ocean View *Recently Reduced Rates*
This cottage soothes guests in the colors of nature with soft hues of gray, white and sea salt blue. We want you to be transported into the sounds, colors, and shapes of nature, helping you feel more at one with yourself. We welcome your inquiries and invite you to experience our home as your own.
After a morning on the beach, sit a spell on the screened porch and read a book or just watch the waves come in. Let the kids or pets play in the fenced yard while you prepare lunch or dinner on the gas grill or in the newly remodeled kitchen where the Gulf waves still catch your eye. A glass of wine or your favorite cocktail is a nice complement to a colorful sunset, and a steamy outdoor shower at the end of the day is another sweet treat.
Located on 30A between Apalachicola (16 miles) and Port St. Joe (10 miles), the cottage provides the perfect zen-like atmosphere to enjoy the broad sandy beaches, unspoiled views and laid back pace of Florida’s Forgotten Coast.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
- Newly renovated 1900 sq. ft. 'Old Florida' beach cottage
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath + outdoor shower. 2 King, 2 Twins and 1 Queen pullout sofa (sleeps 6-8 comfortably)
- Fully updated kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, lighting, paint and more
- Secured fenced yard for children and pets
- Pet friendly
- Spacious outdoor shower equipped with additional sprayer for dogs
- Large private lot
- Ample parking for boats
- Wi-Fi enabled, basic cable service and a DVD player
- Wide Gulf views from screened porch, living area, kitchen and upstairs bedroom
- Spacious "shabby chic" screened porch with beautiful gulf view
- 2-minute walk to wide stretch of white sandy beach
- Dog-friendly beach and legal campfires allowed on beach
- Outdoor shower and patio with gas grill
- St. Vincent Wildlife Refuge and St. Joseph Peninsula State Park nearby for kayaking or day trip with a picnic
- The Great Florida Birding and Wildlife Trail begins 5 minutes from the cottage
- Half a mile from the 'World Famous' Indian Raw Bar
Stay with us in Cape San Blas and get $250 worth of free beach gear from VayK Gear. Make your trip unforgettable with a wide selection of kayaks, umbrellas, beach gear, and more.