Golden Palm Trees and Golden Retrievers make this unique 5 bed, 4 bath, beachfront home a true treasure
The outdoor living areas are phenomenal, beginning with a private heated pool, pool-side gazebo, hot tub, 108' wide dedicated beachfront lot with covered pergola and picnic table. There is plenty of parking for all of your motorized toys. Only 162 yards from house to beachfront pergola. The owner, living next door, allows tenants to use his dock for fishing and also his ramp for small fishing boats.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
As unique as the outdoor living area is, the house is just as unique with 3 completely different sections - each with its own name and character.
Casa Blanca Suite
- Main level entry
- Large open living area
- Large dining area with table for 8 and bar stools for 3
- Sitting area in the dining room
- Large kitchen with zebra granite counters and stainless appliances
- Extra seating for 4 at a kitchen table
- Kitchen has a magnificent view of Indian Lagoon and door to back deck
- Deck has gas grill and outdoor dining area
- Kids playroom with ping pong table and a double futon that can sleep 2
- Second Level
- King bedroom that feels more like an air conditioned tree house surrounded by ancient oaks
- Queen bedroom with view of Indian Lagoon
- Bathroom accessed through the hall has a step-in therapeutic tub and separate shower
- Comfy chair provides a great nap or reading spot
- Go up the spiral staircase to the adult retreat with a view of the Gulf and pool
The Second Honeymoon Suite
- Walk across the interior bridge from the other bedrooms and you will find the Honeymoon Suite
- Most second honeymooners already have children, so the suite begins with a Twin over Full Futon
- Between these rooms is a door to a private deck with steps to the pool area and interior steps to 2nd full kitchen
- The King master bedroom has a seating area with a view of the Gulf and side windows viewing aged-old oak trees
- Large shared bath with tub/shower combo
- Take stairs down to a 2nd full eat-in kitchen with granite counters
- Door in kitchen takes you to a deck just off of the pool area
- Just off of the kitchen is another full bath with tiled shower
- Convenient door to living room
- Take the stairs from the dining room down to the Fisherman's Den
- Two lounge chairs and wall-mounted TV
- Full bath with tub/shower combo
- Twin over Full bunk beds
- Desk/computer area
- Kitchenette with sink
- Breakfast bar
- Full laundry facilities
- Exit door to back deck and Indian Lagoon
Want to pet puppies or play catch with dogs, then go home and let someone else care for them? Then this is the place! The owner does sell the puppies so be careful, or you will be taking one home.
One large or two small dogs and pool heat can be requested for additional fees. No events over the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age limit for renters.
Stay with us in Cape San Blas and get $250 worth of free beach gear from VayK Gear. Make your trip unforgettable with a wide selection of kayaks, umbrellas, beach gear, and more.