Receive up to $128 off when you book your Spring vacation today
Love the beach? Tupelo Honey is located just 198 yards from the community boardwalk which leads to the wide expanse of beautiful white sandy beach; Cape San Blas been recognized as having one of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S. There are no busy roads to cross in order to reach beach access in this peaceful community.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
Love to fish? There is plenty of room to park your boat and Tupelo Honey is conveniently located just a few miles to pet-friendly Presnell's Landing as well as the St. Joseph Peninsula State Park boat ramp.
Tupelo Honey is the perfect getaway for making family memories at the beach. Why stay at a hotel when you can book an entire HOME minus the higher beachfront prices! Two families of four can stay comfortably for a week for less per night than the cost of a no-frills, no-personality hotel.
• Covered parking for 4 plus driveway parking
• Game room with ping pong table on lower level, perfect for teens
• Enclosed outdoor shower
• Hot tub
• Fish cleaning station
• Covered entry into the house
• Large eat-in screened porch perfect for family dinners after a day at the beach
• Large open living area
• Dining table seating for 6
• Fully equipped kitchen with roomy peninsula that seats 4
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with shower/tub combo
• Master suite also has walkout to the large screened porch
• Queen bedroom with shared bath in the hall
• Queen bedroom with twin bunk beds and shared bath in the hall
Tupelo Honey comfortably sleeps 10 in 2 queens, 1 king and a set of bunk beds with room for 2 more on a sofa bed.
Need more room? Check out Cottage at Surfside and Sea's Life located nearby!
We welcome your dog for an additional pet fee of $115. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.
Stay with us in Cape San Blas and get $250 worth of free beach gear from VayK Gear. Make your trip unforgettable with a wide selection of kayaks, umbrellas, beach gear, and more.