Pet-Friendly, North Cape Beach Retreat with Private Pool and Views of the Gulf
The fenced yard is landscaped to provide a private sanctuary for the yard and pool area. With palm trees, citrus trees and Hibiscus, birds and butterflies will entertain you daily. The fenced yard also provides a safe haven for children or pets.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
• Storage garage and additional off-street parking
• Fenced yard with separate gate and fencing around pool
• Private heated pool with large deck
• Poolside picnic table
• Enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower
• Large covered deck with porch swing
• House entry and elevator access
• Family Room with ½ bath also accessible from pool
• 2 sleeper sofas in Family Room
• King Master suite with en suite bath
• Large King Master suite
• En suite Master bath with garden tub
• Walkout to large wrap-around deck
• Queen bedroom with shared bath in the hall and walkout to deck
• Twin over Full and Twin over Twin bunk room with shared hall bath and walkout to deck
• Plasma/LCD TVs with built-in DVD's in all bedrooms
• Large covered deck
• Great Room with 50-inch plasma screen and two recliners
• Daybed located in quiet corner of the Great Room
• Expansive kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
• Margarita machine
• Large island that seats 4
• Two dining areas will comfortably seat your group
• Office nook if you just "have to" work
• Half bath
• Full laundry facility
• 3 walkouts to wrap-around deck
• Gas grill
• Large picnic table for outdoor dining
The beautiful Gulf of Mexico and our white sandy beaches are just 150 yards on a private sandy road. The close proximity to the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path makes San Belize a perfect choice for biking and hiking enthusiasts. The path runs from the beginning of Cape San Blas Road to the State Park.
We welcome your dog for an additional pet fee of $115. Pool heat is available for an additional $200/week. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.
Stay with us in Cape San Blas and get $250 worth of free beach gear from VayK Gear. Make your trip unforgettable with a wide selection of kayaks, umbrellas, beach gear, and more.