Fall Rates Reduced! Pet-friendly North Cape Home with Private Pool, with Panoramic Gulf Views
The large loft area on the top floor was designed to provide extraordinary panoramic Gulf views. From the Sleep Number Queen bed on the main level, to lush landscaping that provides outdoor privacy, extra-wide covered porches, private pool, and a porch swing perched high above the other houses, Eagle’s Nest provides many extra amenities, making this home as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
*Note: If your preferred date range is unavailable, please contact our sales team directly to confirm availability or request an exception to minimum stay restrictions. We are more than happy to help and can often provide a flexible solution when the opportunity is available.*
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
• L-Shaped driveway
• Covered parking
• Picnic table and grill
• Private pool
• Enclosed large, tiled outdoor shower
• Grass yard
• House entry
• Main living level completely surrounded by French doors to the porch
• Queen sleeper sofa
• Large kitchen with island that seats 10
• Walk-in pantry
• Stand-alone ice maker located in the pantry
• Queen bedroom, en suite bath with extra door into living area
• Formal dining room that seats 8
• Full surround extra-wide porch with swing and steps to ground level
• Gulf-side King room with en-suite bath and door to balcony with swing
• Gulf-side Full room with en suite bath and door to balcony with swing
• Bayside Queen room with en suite bath
• Two Twin bedroom with en suite bath
• Full laundry room with laundry sink
• Loft with 2 Futons
• Extraordinary views, almost 360 degrees
The L-shaped driveway provides extra parking possibilities for motorized toys. No need for backing into tight spaces, enter at Hartley Lane and exit on Cape San Blas Road.
This beach home accommodates 16.
We welcome your dog for an additional pet fee of $115. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.
Stay with us in Cape San Blas and get $250 worth of free beach gear from VayK Gear. Make your trip unforgettable with a wide selection of kayaks, umbrellas, beach gear, and more.