Rates Reduced on Last Minute June Stays | Large Pet-friendly Home with a Private Pool, and Rooftop Deck with 360-Degree Views
Out on the pool deck, you are surrounded by nature. Behind the house is a beautiful nature trail that winds through the palms and pines. The home is beautifully decorated and very well equipped. It has gorgeous beach and bay views, wrap around decks and close beach access. There are multiple decks and a screened porch. One guest had this to say, "There are so many spots to sit on the multiple balconies and enjoy the view! I picked a new one each day! And with so many nooks and crannies, it never felt crowded. So easy to slip away from people & enjoy the solitude!"
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
• Private heated pool
• 4-Burner gas grill
• 2-Car garage
• Second refrigerator with ice maker
• Small bonus Queen bedroom off the garage
• Entry from front porch or through garage
• Queen bedroom
• Private en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo
• Open floor plan with large flat screen TV in living room
• Walkout to wrap around deck and screened porch
• Half bath
• Dining area with extra seating at kitchen peninsula
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters
• Full laundry facilities
• King bedroom with en suite bathroom
• Private balcony overlooking pool
• Gulf-front King Master bedroom
• Master bath with double vanity and tiled shower
• Walk-in closet
• Beach-facing private porch
• 2nd Bedroom with double Queen beds
• Private en-suite bathroom with double vanity
• Separate water closet
• Tiled shower
• Private deck overlooking pool
Fourth floor-Tower Room
• Almost 360-degree view from rooftop deck
• Game table
• Wine cooler and wet bar
We have no high rises in the area and you can walk down the beach and barely see another soul outside of spring and summer peak weeks.
The beaches are pet-friendly too and were rated the #1 pet-friendly beach by K-9 magazine. Even some of the nearby restaurants have outside decks and are pet-friendly.
Need more room? Cape Conchs, Aus-Seas Haven and Sea Glass are in the same neighborhood.
We welcome your dog for an additional pet fee of $115. Pool heat is available for an additional $200/week. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.
Stay with us in Cape San Blas and get $250 worth of free beach gear from VayK Gear. Make your trip unforgettable with a wide selection of kayaks, umbrellas, beach gear, and more.