Unique and iconic penthouse apartment within Inn at John O’Groats. Panoramic views, free standing brass bath and shower room
The Inn at John O’Groats boasts bespoke self-catering apartments, each offering its own individual character, award winning design and with all the high quality facilities and luxuries that you would expect from Natural Retreats.
This exceptional one bedroom penthouse apartment features inspiring 180 degree views of the Pentland Firth. The penthouse apartment has been designed over two floors, connected via a wooden spiral staircase, with the bedroom and freestanding copper tub on the top floor, and a modern living area, fully-equipped kitchen, wet-room style bathroom on the bottom floor.
Facilities include free Wi-Fi, flat screen LED television, DVD player, docking station, electric hob and oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, kettle & toaster, iron & ironing board, hairdryer, natural toiletries, linen and towels.
- Bedrooms: 1 bedroom
- Sleeps: 2
- Bath/Shower: 1 wetroom and 1 free standing bath
- Dogs allowed: No
- Wheelchair access: No
- 180 degree views of the Pentland Firth
- Locally sourced luxury furniture and fittings
- Parking facilities on-site
- Cots, highchairs and sterilisers are available free of charge on request
- Welcome Hamper containing delicious local produce and a bottle of wine (PLEASE NOTE: For 1 night stays, guests will receive a reduced welcome pack containing Prosecco, Milk, Porridge, Soft Drinks and a Sweet Treat)
Welcome to The Storehouse. The best local produce and provisions – only a stone’s throw away! We pride ourselves on aiding sustainability in our local economies, which is why we have created an on-site co-operative shop and cafe where you can find a range of delicious food and drink from the local area.
Opening Times 10am - 4pm (Closed Tuesday & Wednesday)
View Our Main Menu
View Our Kids Menu