Sea-views from your sofa. 3 bed luxury lodge in the North Highlands, open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. Pet friendly
Natural Retreats have made a commitment to support jobs and manufacturing in Britain, therefore all furniture and fittings are sourced as locally as possible ensuing sustainability as well as enviable levels of comfort and luxury.
Building on our award winning design, each Residence boasts a state of the art fully-fitted kitchen, wood burning fireplace and specially designed boot room for hanging up your sandy shoes after a walk along the beach!
Facilities include free Wi-Fi, Flat screen Apple TV with movies on demand, Playstation 3, DVD player, docking station, electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle & toaster, iron & ironing board, hairdryer, natural toiletries, linen and towels.
- Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms
- Sleeps: 6
- Bath/Shower: 1 en-suite shower room, 1 family bathroom
- Dogs allowed: Yes, for an additional fee
- Wheelchair access: Yes on a selection of residences, please enquire at time of booking
- Locally sourced luxury furniture and fittings
- Decked area with outdoor furniture
- Spectacular sea view
- Wood burning fire
- Parking facilities on-site
- Cots, highchairs and sterilisers are available free of charge on request
- Welcome Hamper containing delicious local produce and a bottle of wine
Welcome to The Storehouse. The best local produce and provisions – only a stone’s throw away! We pride ourselves on aiding sustainability in our local economies, which is why we have created an on-site co-operative shop and cafe where you can find a range of delicious food and drink from the local area.
Opening Times 9am - 6pm
View Our Main Menu
View Our Kids Menu