The historic renovation effort completed in 2006 on the Herdsman Cottage and Bull Barn has created an easy and comfortable home away from home. While maintaining the character of the old stucco cottage, the new structure has all the modern conveniences and technology.
The Herdsman Cottage has a spacious Living Room with wood-burning fireplace that make it the perfect cozy cottage in the mountains. Experience a step back in time with the 1920′s ambiance of the kitchen with the luxury of state-of-the-art appliances for the casual cook or experienced chef. A half bath in the hall and a dining room that seats eight join the Master Suite with fireplace and en suite bath in completing the ground floor. Two additional bedrooms and a bath are located upstairs. The back porch is a great place to gather in the evening while cooking out by the flower and herb gardens that climb the slope up to the Bull Barn.
The next best thing about the Herdsman property is its proximity to all of the wonderful amenities of The Old Dairy. The kids love the pool and the game room, while everyone can benefit from a soak and a massage at the spa. The gym, meeting space and office facilities complete the package, while the concierge services and knowledgeable staff make life easy.
ABOUT THIS ACCOMMODATION
- Air conditioning
- Sleeps 6
- 1 king bed
- 2 full beds
- 2.5 baths
- Spacious porches make lovely outdoor living rooms
- Entertainment system (DVD player/VCR)
- Washer and Dryer
- Welcoming living room and dining room for small gatherings
- Master bedroom suite with inviting stone fireplace
- Herb and kitchen gardens using heirloom seeds and plants so you can enjoy a taste of Bath County’s historical culture
- Home office with wireless internet access
- Outdoor gas grill
- Old Dairy Complex access
- 2-night minimum stay
- This home is pet friendly