Published July 25th 2013
Reservations shall be made and accepted only on the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Natural Retreats US, Inc. (“Natural Retreats”) accepts no responsibility for personal injury to Guests and/or their invitees, for loss of or damage to their property or for other matters over which Natural Retreats has no control.
2. Reservations shall not be accepted from persons less than eighteen (18) years of age. Natural Retreats reserves the right to refuse any reservations, including reservations for groups.
NATURAL RETREATS VIRGINIA HOT SPRINGS
3. A twenty-five percent (25%) deposit is required in order to confirm a reservation. The final balance of the total cost of the reservation is required thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled arrival date. If a reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the scheduled arrival date, full payment will be due immediately when making the reservation.
4. Should a Guest cancel a reservation more than thirty (30) days before the scheduled arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less the deposit of twenty-five percent (25%) of the total cost of the reservation. Should a Guest cancel a reservation more than fifteen (15) days but less than thirty (30) days before the scheduled arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less fifty percent (50%) of the total cost of the reservation. Should a Guest cancel a reservation more than ten (10) days but less than fifteen (15) days before the scheduled arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less seventy-five percent (75%) of the total cost of the reservation. Should a Guest cancel a reservation less than ten (10) days before the scheduled arrival date, there shall be no refund.
NATURAL RETREATS SOUTH FORK LODGE
5. For lodging/package bookings a fifty percent (50%) deposit is required in order to confirm a reservation. The final balance of the total cost of the reservation is required on departure. For groups of 8 people the final balance for the total cost of the booking is required (30) days prior to the arrival date.
6. Incidental charges guests accrue during their stay must be paid in full on departure. Incidental charges groups accrue during their stay are due no later than (30) days after departure.
7. Should a Guest cancel a reservation more than ninety (90) days before the scheduled arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less a ten percent (10%) cancellation fee. Should a Guest cancel a reservation more than thirty (30) days but less than ninety (90) days before the scheduled arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less a twenty five percent (25%) cancellation fee. Should a Guest cancel a reservation less than thirty (30) days before the scheduled arrival date, there shall be no refund of the fifty percent (50%) deposit.
8. A twenty five percent (25%) deposit of the total cost of the excursion is due in order to confirm a reservation, fifty percent (50%) if the reservation includes accommodation. The final balance of the total cost of the booking is due sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date. If the booking is made less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival date, payment in full is required immediately.
9. Should a Guest cancel a reservation more than sixty (60) days before the scheduled arrival date, the twenty-five percent (25%) deposit will be refunded. Should a Guest cancel a reservation more than forty five (45) days but less than sixty (60) days before the scheduled arrival date, fifty percent (50%) of the total cost of the reservation will be refunded. Should a Guest cancel a reservation more than thirty (30) days but less than forty five (45) days before the scheduled arrival date, twenty five percent (25%) of the total cost of the reservation will be refunded. Should a Guest cancel a reservation less than thirty (30) days before the scheduled arrival date, there shall be no refund.
10. Guests who are lodging with Natural Retreats who have specific guide requests will be assigned those guides at the time of booking on a first come, first serve basis.
11. 60 days prior to the booking, if a guide has not been requested by a Guest who is lodging with Natural Retreats, that guide can be guaranteed to a day trip fisherman upon request on a first come, first serve basis.
Virginia Hot Springs
12. A fifty percent (50%) deposit of the total cost of the excursion is due in order to confirm a reservation. The final balance of the total cost of the booking is due thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date. 13. Should a Guest cancel a reservation less than fourteen (14) days before the scheduled arrival date, fifty percent (50%) of the total cost of the booking will be refunded.
14. Cancellations due to weather and river conditions will be made at Natural Outfitters discretion. In the event of cancellation trips may be rescheduled within the same calendar year and are subject to seasonal rate changes and availability.
NATURAL RETREATS DESTINATION FISHING
15. A twenty-five percent (25%) nonrefundable deposit is required in order to confirm a reservation. The final balance of the total cost of the reservation is required ninety (90) days prior to the scheduled arrival date. If a reservation is made less than ninety (90) days before the scheduled arrival date, full payment will be due immediately when making the reservation.
16. Should a Guest cancel a reservation more than ninety (90) days before the scheduled arrival date, there shall be no refund of the deposit. Should a guest cancel a reservation more than sixty (60) days but less than ninety (90) days before the scheduled arrival date, the guest will be refunded seventy-five percent (50%) of the total payment amount minus the deposit amount. Should a guest cancel a reservation more than thirty (30) days but less than sixty (60) days before the scheduled arrival date, the guest will be refunded fifty percent (25%) of the total payment amount minus the deposit amount. Should a guest cancel a reservation less than thirty (30) days before the scheduled arrival date, there shall be no refund.
17. Prior to participating in any destination fishing activities, guests will be required to sign a waiver of liability.
NATURAL RETREATS USA STANDARD TERMS
18. Check payments should be made payable to “Natural Retreats US, Inc.,” detailing the lead Guest’s surname and dates of stay written clearly on the face of the check, and sent to Natural Retreats at 123 E Main Street, 2nd Floor, Charlottesville, VA 22902.
19. Natural Retreats reserves the right to impose seasonal reservation restrictions, such as minimum-night stays, during peak seasons.
20. Natural Retreats accepts a maximum of two (2) dogs in any accommodation. If Guests intend to have their dog(s) accompany them during their stay, then it shall be the Guests’ responsibility to ensure that a “Pet friendly” accommodation is requested at the time a reservation is made. This is applicable only with respect to specific accommodations, and availability may be affected accordingly. A non-refundable pet fee is required and may vary by individual property. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, and Guests shall be responsible for cleaning up any dog waste. In the event that a pet is discovered in or around a home without permission of Natural Retreats, it is grounds for eviction without refund. Dogs are not allowed on any furniture at any time and should not be left unattended in the residence. No cats or other pets allowed.
21. Natural Retreats will send you, either electronically or by mail, a confirmation showing the price for your accommodations and any additional charges, and any payments received from you. Please check the details on the confirmation carefully. If any of the details are incorrect or have changed from the time the reservation was made, then you must inform our Reservations and Concierge Team as soon as possible. No reservations shall be valid until confirmed in writing (electronic or otherwise) by Natural Retreats.
22. While every effort will be made to respect requests for particular accommodations, Natural Retreats reserves the right to substitute accommodations as and when necessary.
23. Natural Retreats reserves the right to terminate any reservation where any monies due are more than fourteen (14) days in arrears, whereupon any monies paid by the Guest over and above twenty-five percent (25%) of the total reservation value will be refunded. However, if Natural Retreats is unable to re-let the reserved accommodations, then the Guest will remain liable for the outstanding balance of the cost of the original reservation.
24. If the accommodation becomes unavailable (e.g., through occurrences and events outside the control of Natural Retreats, such as fires, etc., or if the accommodation otherwise becomes unfit or unsafe for Guests), then Natural Retreats will use good faith efforts to provide the Guest with suitable alternative accommodations or will refund all monies paid, or a proportion of monies paid in the case of the curtailment of a Guest stay that is in progress.
25. Reservations cancelled within seven (7) days of being made via Natural Retreats’ website will result in a full refund of any payments made in relation to the transaction. In the event of cancellations after the initial seven (7) days of a reservation made via Natural Retreats’ website, Natural Retreats will use good faith efforts to re-let the accommodation, and, if successful, seventy-five percent (75%) of the cost will be refunded if already paid, and, in such case, twenty-five percent (25%) of the initial reservation price will be retained by Natural Retreats. Any such refunds will be made to the same credit or debit card that was debited initially via Natural Retreats’ website.
26. A Guest requiring a reservation to be altered once the reservation has been confirmed will be charged a fee of $25.00 if a revised confirmation is required.
27. The price of accommodations includes the use of the accommodations for the maximum number of Guests and any other amenities or services specified by Natural Retreats. The most up-to-date prices are available on the Natural Retreats website and will be displayed when a Guest makes an availability search on the website. The agreed price for accommodations, however, will be shown on the written confirmation.
28. The price of accommodations does not include activities and services not specified by Natural Retreats, such as, without limitation, bicycle rentals, horseback rides, spa and beauty services, and food and beverage service. For these and other activities and services, additional charges and different reservation arrangements shall apply.
29. Guests shall keep the property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the property in the same state of repair, cleanliness and general order as at the commencement of their stay. Guests must report and pay to Natural Retreats the cost of repair and replacement of any damage or breakages made during their occupancy. Following Guests’ departure from the property, an inspection of the accommodations occupied by such Guests shall be completed by Natural Retreats and additional charges will be made if the property does not meet the standards as outlined above. The cost of damages will be charged to the guest’s credit card on file.
30. Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your stay. Vehicles parked at our locations are subject to very limited security cover. Vehicles should be locked and all valuables removed. We accept no liability for any accident, loss or damage to your property unless such loss, damage or accident is due to our negligence or that of those for whom we are legally responsible. We will offer reasonable help to assist you in tracing lost items.
31. You are responsible for the behavior of all members of your party/group during your stay. Behavior should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behavior will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. Aggressive or offensive behavior towards our staff is not acceptable, and we may ask you or any member of your party/group to leave the property immediately. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances, and we reserve the right not to accept any future reservations from you or any member of your party/group.
32. Drivers at all times shall yield to pedestrians and cyclists and shall keep to the right and within the 10 mph speed limit. Please use great care when driving on-site as boulders, logs and posts are placed along roads to avoid damage to roadsides and to prevent unauthorized parking. Natural Retreats shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage or injury to person or property caused by such roadside markers unless due to Natural Retreats’ negligence. All vehicles shall be parked in specified areas. Natural Retreats shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage caused to your vehicle if it is not parked in a specified area and it obstructs an emergency services vehicle.
33. The maximum number of Guests in each accommodation (as shown on our marketing materials and website) must not be exceeded. If the maximum number of Guests is exceeded, then we may move those additional Guests to another accommodation and charge your or them the appropriate full charge for the additional accommodation from your party’s arrival date. Additionally, Guests’ right to occupy the accommodations may be terminated without compensation if more people or pets than specified on the written confirmation and/or the number the accommodation holds (as indicated by Natural Retreats) attempt to take up occupation or if any activity is undertaken which may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
34. We reserve the right to obtain the name, age, address and gender of each member of your party before confirming your reservation or at any time thereafter. You (the person making the reservation) must be a member of your party unless we agree otherwise. Failure to provide Natural Retreats with full details of the makeup of your party prior to your arrival, if requested by Natural Retreats, may result in a delay in the making, or cancellation, of your reservation.
35. All prices quoted include applicable state and local taxes where applicable at current rates. Any changes in the applicable tax rates between the date the reservation is made and the arrival date will be adjusted and paid by Guests on arrival.
36. It is Natural Retreats’ policy to investigate any incident or allegation of concern, or assist any proper inquiries about a child in our care or staying at one of our locations and to refer the matter to an appropriate governmental authority should we consider it appropriate.
37. Please note that smoking is not permitted in any accommodations or buildings at any of the Natural Retreats locations.
38. Please note that it is your responsibility that you and all members of your party have comprehensive travel insurance coverage if desired and that such coverage is adequate for your needs. Your policy of insurance should provide coverage for personal injury, death, medical and repatriation costs in the countries which you intend to visit, together with coverage for loss of baggage and valuables, personal liability, delay, cancellation, curtailment, missed departure and legal expenses. If you suffer from a disability or medical condition, then you should disclose this to insurers. If you participate in sports and activities during your stay that have been organized and arranged independently of us, it should be understood that participation is at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance coverage. Note that special insurance may be required if you intend to undertake any other dangerous or sports activities. Please keep your insurance details with you during your stay.
39. Your accommodations will be available from 4:00 p.m. local time. In order to help minimize our carbon footprint and to reduce traffic volumes we recommend that no more than 2 cars per accommodation are brought to each location. You must vacate your residence by 11:00 a.m. local time at the latest on your date of departure. Please return your key/key card to reception or place them in your accommodation’s key box, if any.
40. If Guests have any complaints concerning their accommodations, the matter should be taken up with the Natural Retreats on-site manager immediately so that an investigation can be made and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will compensation or any other remedy be considered for complaints raised after a Guest’s stay has ended when he or she did not afford Natural Retreats the opportunity of investigating the complaint and attempting to remedy the situation during the Guest’s stay.
41. Wireless internet access, where available, is not guaranteed and is provided subject to third party terms and conditions which are available when accessing the wireless system. The wireless internet facility is not subject to any particular security/filtering measures and requires continuous parental supervision when used by children. We reserve the right to disclose your details to our internet service provider if we discover that you or a member or your party illegally downloaded content from the internet or otherwise engaged in unlawful activity while using this facility.
42. Natural Retreats welcomes Guests with restricted mobility, disability, medical or particular care requirements. We aim to ensure that our services are as accessible as reasonably possible. In this regard, it is important that we are made fully aware of any special needs, accommodations, requirements and conditions at the time a reservation is made. Please call our Reservations and Concierge Team (877) 805 7794) who will be happy to discuss with you the suitability of the accommodations and related facilities for those with special needs.
43. Natural Retreats shall be allowed access to the accommodations at any reasonable time during any Guest’s occupancy.
44. You may not resell, advertise, use or give your reservation or any promotional discount or offer to do so (for profit or otherwise) or use it in connection with a promotion, competition, business and charity or any other similar venture without our written permission in advance.
45. Natural Retreats has compiled the information in its corporate and marketing materials and on its website as accurately as possible at the time of going to press. However, mistakes may occur from time to time, facilities and accommodations may be altered or services withdrawn for reasons outside Natural Retreats’ control, and minor differences between the text/photograph/illustrations in the corporate and marketing materials and on Natural Retreats’ website and the features of the actual accommodations may arise. Natural Retreats will not accept responsibility should the accommodations not conform to a Guest’s standards or for inconveniences incurred as a result of actual Guest experiences differing from that portrayed in marketing and corporate materials. If a facility or accommodation is particularly important to a Guest, he or she should make specific inquiry of Natural Retreats prior to making the reservation. Natural Retreats makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the details of the property and accommodations are accurately reproduced in the corporate and marketing materials.
46. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous editions and will apply to all confirmed reservations.
47. While every effort is made to replicate these Terms and Conditions and to accurately communicate them to Guests, due to the nature of electronic transmission, no responsibility is or will be accepted by Natural Retreats for any loss or inconvenience incurred by errors in the transfer of information into electronic format.
48. All electronic data transferred to Guests remains the property of Natural Retreats and may not be replicated, in part or whole, without prior permission from Natural Retreats. Electronic data may not be preserved and retained by Natural Retreats indefinitely.
49. All the information we collect and hold about you and members of your party/group will be stored in computer and other filing systems. We collect and keep information about you and members of your party to enable us to administer our services to you, to conduct market research and provide you with information about our products and services and those of carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to be contacted by us or such third parties please write to our Reservations and Concierge Team at our office address: Natural Retreats, 455 2nd Street, SE, Suite 502 Charlottesville, VA 22902.
50. Your principal agreement is with Natural Retreats US, Inc. whose registered office address is 455 2nd Street, SE, Suite 502 Charlottesville, VA 22902. Our agreement with you binds you (the person named on the confirmation), and all members of your party/group, including children and any day visitors. You must ensure all members of your party/group are aware of these Terms and Conditions.
51. This agreement and any dispute between us will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia and State of Idaho respectively and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Virginia and State of Idaho respectively.
Description of Wi-Fi system/service availability
Natural Retreats will provide access to the Wi-Fi system at locations that have been equipped with wireless access points. Wi-Fi may not be available in all areas of the Natural Retreats, may not always be operational or can at times run slowly due to the rural natural of the locations Natural Retreats operates in. The Wi-Fi system at Natural Retreats is provided free of charge as a value added service. Usage may be subject to participation in a short online survey.