FOR AN UNPRECEDENTED FISHING EXPERIENCE
Remember that while all fishing equipment can and will be provided, guests are welcome to bring their own personal tackle. We recommend bringing these additional items:
- All guests should pack a quality, light-weight rain jacket.
- Light colored long pants and long sleeved shirts will protect you from the sun. Be careful about wearing shorts and tee shirts all day on a flats skiff, especially if you are unaccustomed to the tropical heat.
- A good hat with a bill makes it easier to see fish and keeps the sun off your face.
- A buff and sun gloves can also make a huge difference.
- You will be standing for most of the day, so been sure to wear comfortable, soft-soled shoes.
- Perhaps the most important item will be your sunglasses. We recommend a brown, copper, or amber lens.
- Sunscreen – Be sure to use 50+ spf. Also bring good lip balm or chapstick.
- A camera
- A waterproof bag to store your equipment and dry clothes.
- Clippers and needle-nosed pliers
- Hook sharpener
- Reel cover to protect your gear during the boat ride