Our expert Concierge Team all have first hand knowledge of our Retreats. Ruth Bond visited Natural Retreats Fistral Beach and here are her top five recommendations.
- Visit Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen in Watergate Bay. Sample the five-course taster menu whilst overlooking the stunning views of the Bay. This restaurant is funky, relaxed and the service is outstanding. Just a 15-minute drive from Fistral Beach Apartments.
- Try surfing on Fistral Beach or Newquay Beach. Suitable for old and young, why not try this exciting water sport, don your wetsuit and soak up the atmosphere. A two hour lesson costs from as little as £30 and is bookable through Natural Retreats.
- Visit the Eden Project, just a 40-minute drive from Natural Retreats Fistral Beach. A stunning attraction suitable for all ages. You feel like you are actually in the depths of the rainforest, with biomes full off wonderful and mysterious plants and wildlife. There are also some lovely places to sit and eat while taking in the atmosphere.
- Visit Dairyland Farm World, a 15-minute drive away. See the cows being milked (usually from 3.45 to 5pm) plus much more: Pat-a Pet, Pet Parade, Bottle Feeding, Pony and Hayrides and Hands-on Milking. There are also various children’s slides, play areas, ball pool, and so on.
- Get out and about into Newquay! Have a wander around Newquay and explore the surf shops, buy yourself a Cornish Cream Tea from one of the local cafes, or try a boat trip from the harbour.
Ruth Bond, Reservations and Concierge