Carefully restored and delicately brought into the modern day, this 19th Century manor house offers the highest standards of luxury and the most stunning of locations in Kerry. The house includes a central region, various wings, bow windows and additional outhouses at the back. The building has a panoramic aspect that takes in mature lawned gardens, a courtyard, newly landscaped rear and a lake and mountain view that provides a fresh vista every day in the everchanging Kerry light.
The home is equipped to the highest standards to provide a luxurious stay at this most stunning of locations.
- Six en-suite double bedrooms
- Two fully-equipped kitchens
- Vast outdoor space
- Private boathouse with direct access to Caragh River
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board and hairdryers
- 32″ flat screen TV, DVD player, radio/CD player
- Linen and towels provided
- Private courtyard parking
- Butler with use of Range Rover for the duration of your stay
- Travel cots, high chairs and sterilisers are available on request. Guests must provide their own cot linen