Bookings are made and accepted only on the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Natural Retreats accepts no responsibility for personal injury to the Guest and/or his/her invitees, or loss of or damage to their property, or for other matters over which Natural Retreats has no control.
2. Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 21 years of age. Natural Retreats reserves the right to refuse bookings including groups.
3. Payment — A 25% deposit of the total cost of your holiday is required in order to confirm a booking. The final balance of the total cost of the booking is required 60 days prior to the arrival date. If a booking is made less than 60 days before the arrival date full payment will be due immediately.
4. Cheque payment — Cheque payments should be made payable to Natural Retreats UK Limited for UK bookings and Natural Retreats Ireland for Irish bookings and should detail the booking reference, lead name, location and dates of stay written clearly on the rear. Cheques should be sent to Natural Retreats, Whitecroft House, 51 Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5BQ.
5. Seasonal booking restrictions — Natural Retreats reserves the right to impose seasonal booking restrictions such as minimum night stays during peak seasons.
6. Pets — Natural Retreats accepts up to 2 dogs in a limited number of specific residences. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that a “Pet friendly” residence is requested if dogs are to be included at the time of booking. Availability may be affected accordingly. Pets must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site and you must ensure that dog mess is cleared away.
7. Booking confirmation — Natural Retreats will send you, either electronically or by post, a confirmation showing the price for your holiday, any additional charges and payments received. Please check the details on the confirmation carefully. If any of the details are wrong, or changed, you must inform our Reservations and Concierge team as soon as possible. No bookings are valid until confirmed by Natural Retreats.
8. Property allocation — Whilst every effort will be made to respect requests for particular residences, Natural Retreats reserves the right to reallocate residences as and when necessary.
9. Late payment — Natural Retreats reserves the right to re-let any holiday where any monies due are more than 14 days in arrears, whereupon any monies paid by the Guest over and above 25% of the total reservation value will be refunded. However, if Natural Retreats are unable to re-let the holiday the Guest will remain liable for the outstanding balance of the cost of the holiday.
10. Unavailability — In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation we reserve the right to do so. However you have the right to:
- Accept the changed arrangements as notified
- Make alternative arrangements with Natural Retreats
- Cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid to Natural Retreats in respect of your reservation.
We shall have no further liability to you for any changes to or the cancellation of your booking including those arising from Force Majeure.
11. Web bookings — Web booking transactions that are cancelled within 7 days of being made will have a full refund of any payments made in relation to the transaction. In the event of cancellations after an initial 7 days, Natural Retreats will endeavor to re—let the accommodation, and if successful 75% of the cost will be refunded if already paid. 25% of the initial holiday price will be retained. Any refunds will be made to the same card that was debited initially.
12. Booking cancellation — Should a cancellation occur more than 8 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less the deposit of 25% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur more than 6 weeks but less than 8 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less 50% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur more than 4 weeks but less than 6 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less 75% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur less than 4 weeks before arrival date there shall be no refund.
13. Booking amendment — A Guest requiring a booking to be altered once the booking has been confirmed will be charged an amendment fee of £25.00 for bookings to locations within the UK and €30.00 for bookings to locations within Ireland. A booking can be altered, subject to availability, up to 8 weeks prior to departure after which you are bound by point 12. Booking Cancelation.
14. Holiday price includes — The price of your holiday includes the use of the use of your accommodation for the maximum number of guests we indicate and any other amenities or services described. The most up-to-date prices are available on our website and will be quoted when you make an availability search. The agreed price for your holiday will be shown on the Confirmation.
15. Holiday price excludes — The price of your holiday does not include activities for example cycle hire, beauty treatments, restaurant meals and horse riding. Additional charges and different bookings arrangements apply.
16. Property maintenance — The Guests shall keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the Property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Guest must report and pay to Natural Retreats the cost of repair and replacement any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy. Following a guests departure an inspection is carried out and additional charges can be made if the property does not meet the standards outlined above.
17. Property security — Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your holiday with us. Vehicles parked at our locations are subject to very limited security cover. Vehicles should be locked and all valuables removed. We accept no liability for any accident, loss or damage to your property unless such loss, damage or accident is due to our negligence or that of those for whom we are legally responsible. We will offer reasonable help to assist you in tracing lost items.
18. Pools — Please take extra care during your holiday when using the pools as they may have open drops from the pool edge. Please ensure that children are supervised at all times. Your use, and your children’s use, of the pools is your responsibility and is at your own risk. You acknowledge that we will not be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whist using the pools.
19. On-site behaviour — You are responsible for the behavior of all members of your party/group whilst staying at a Natural Retreats location. Behaviour should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behavior will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. Aggressive or offensive behavior towards our staff is not acceptable and we may ask you or any member of your party/group to leave immediately. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and we reserve the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party/group.
20. Driving on-site — At all times please give way to pedestrians and cyclists, keep to the left and within the 10 mph speed limit. Please use great care when driving on site as sleepers, boulders, logs and posts are placed to avoid damage to roadsides and unauthorized parking. No liability is accepted for any damage caused by these markers unless due to our negligence. All vehicles should be parked in specified areas. We will not be liable for any damage caused to your vehicle if it is not parked in a specified area and it obstructs an emergency services vehicle.
21. Maximum number of guests — The maximum number of guests in each residence (as shown on our marketing materials and website) must not be exceeded. If it is, we may move those additional persons to another residence and will charge you or them the appropriate full charge for the additional residence from the date your party arrived for the holiday. In addition, the Guests right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if more people or pets than specified at the time of booking attempt to take up occupation, or if any activity is undertaken which may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
22. Information about your party — We reserve the right to obtain the name, age, address and gender of each member of your party before confirming your booking or at any time. You (the booker) must be a member of your party unless we agree otherwise. Failure to provide us with full details of the make up of your party prior to your arrival, if requested by Natural Retreats, may result in access to your retreat being delayed or denied.
23. All prices quoted include VAT where applicable at current rates. We have the right to increase or decrease prices in line with any change in VAT or any other dues or fees levied on your holiday.
24. Child protection — It is Natural Retreats policy to investigate any incident or allegation of concern, or assist any proper enquiries about a child in our care or staying at one of our locations and to refer the matter to an appropriate external organization should we consider it appropriate.
25. Smoking — Please note that smoking is not permitted in any residences or buildings at any of the Natural Retreats locations in the UK and Ireland.
26. Insurance — Please note that it is your responsibility that you and all members of your party have comprehensive travel insurance cover and that it is adequate for your needs. Your policy of insurance should provide cover for personal injury, death, medical and repatriation costs in the countries which you intend to visit, together with cover for loss of baggage and valuables, personal liability, delay, cancellation, curtailment, missed departure and legal expenses. If you suffer from a disability or medical condition you should disclose this to insurers. For those who participate in sports and activities whilst on holiday that have been organised and arranged independently of us, it should be understood that participation is at the individual’s own risk and it is your responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance. Note that special insurance may be required if you intend to undertake any other dangerous or sports activities. Please keep your insurance details with you whilst on holiday.
27. Arrival — Your residence will be available from 16h00. In order to help minimise our carbon footprint and to reduce traffic volumes we recommend that no more than 2 cars per residence are brought to each location.
28. Departure — You must vacate your residence by 10h00 at the latest on your date of departure. Please return your key/key card to reception or place them in your residence key box.
29. Complaints — In the event that a guest has cause for complaint whilst on holiday they must immediately bring it to the attention of Natural Retreats local representative/Retreat Manager (or if none available to the Natural Retreats central reservations office), obtaining written confirmation from them of the complaint so that the company shall have the opportunity to correct the matter during the holiday. If the guest fails to do so it deprives Natural Retreats of the opportunity to investigate the complaint and to do their best to rectify it. If Natural Retreats are unable to resolve matters whilst the guest is on holiday and they remain dissatisfied then they must write to Natural Retreats within 28 days of their return with full details of the complaint. Natural Retreats will do their best to investigate and reply to the guest within 28 days of receipt of the letter. Please quote the booking reference on all correspondence. If the guest fails to follow this simple complaints procedure, their right to claim any compensation may be affected or even lost as a result.
30. Wireless facilities — Wireless internet access, where available, is not guaranteed and is provided subject to third party terms and conditions which are available when accessing the system. The facility is not subject to any particular security/filtering measures and requires continuous parental supervision when used by children. We reserve the right to disclose your details to our internet service provider if we discover that you or a member or your party illegally downloaded content from the internet or otherwise engaged in unlawful activity whilst using this facility.
31. Special requirements and disabilities — Natural Retreats welcomes guests with restricted mobility, disability, medical or particular care requirements. We aim to ensure that our services are as accessible as reasonably possible so it is important that we are made fully aware of any needs, requirements and conditions prior to any booking being concluded. Please call our Reservations & Concierge Team on +44 (0)844 384 3166 or +353 190 369 85 who will be happy to discuss with you availability, suitability and any necessary adjustments.
32. Natural Retreats shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
33. You may not resell, advertise, use or give your holiday or any promotional discount or offer to do so (for profit or otherwise) or use it in connection with a promotion, competition, business and charity or any other similar venture without our written permission in advance.
34. We have compiled the information in our marketing materials and on our website as accurately as possible at the time of production. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside Natural Retreats’ control, in which case we cannot accept responsibility for inconvenience incurred. We make every effort to ensure that the property details are accurately reproduced. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to confirmation of a booking.
35. The Guest must accept that minor differences between text / photograph / illustrations in the marketing materials and on the website and the features of the actual property may arise. Natural Retreats cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the guest’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with us prior to the confirmation of your booking.
36. This agreement is made on the basis that the property (“the Property”) is to be occupied by the holidaymakers for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and the Guests acknowledge that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
37. These Terms and Conditions of booking will apply to all confirmed bookings.
38. These Terms and Conditions of booking supersede all previous editions.
39. Whilst every care has been taken to replicate the Terms and Conditions of Booking, due to the nature of electronic transmission no responsibility can be accepted by Natural Retreats for any loss or inconvenience incurred by errors in the transfer of information into electronic format.
40. All electronic data remains the property of Natural Retreats and may not be replicated in part or whole without prior permission. No electronic data will be preserved indefinitely, only the hard copy of any correspondence as in normal circumstances.
41. Data protection — All the information we collect and hold about you and members of your party/group will be stored in computer and other filing systems. We collect and keep information about you and members of your party to enable us to administer our services to you, to conduct market research and provide you with information about our products and services and those of carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to be contacted by us or such third parties please write to our Reservations & Concierge Team at our office address — Natural Retreats, Whitecroft House, 51 Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5BQ.
42. Your principal agreement is with Natural Retreats UK Limited, 7232597 or Natural Retreats Ireland Limited, 469300 whose registered office address is Whitecroft House, 51 Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5BQ. Our agreement with you binds you (the person named on the confirmation), and all members of your party/group, including children and any day visitors. You must ensure all members of your party/group are aware of the Terms and Conditions.
43. This agreement and any dispute between us will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales and Ireland. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, Wales and Ireland over any matter arising out of our agreement of your holiday. You may choose to submit to the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern if you are resident there. We must both act reasonably in selecting or agreeing any jurisdiction including any forum for dispute resolution.
44. Hotel amenities and facilities — Where Natural Retreats operate Residences within hotel grounds, Natural Retreats cannot and will not be held responsible for the operating hours of the hotel facilities and amenities should the hotels choose to change from the expected schedules. Guests staying with Natural Retreats will need to check with the Hotels directly for the most up to date information. Natural Retreats are able to advise at the time of booking the most current information however guests are recommended to re-check with the respective hotels. Cancelation due to the operating hours of the hotel facilities and amenities will be as per Natural Retreats standard booking conditions.
45. Activities — Location services, features and facilities may vary between locations. Details of location services, features and facilities will be prominently displayed in the reception area of each Retreat and in the Guest Manuals. Features, facilities or services referred to in any promotional literature or on the Website (e.g. bike hire, pony trekking and boat hire) are subject to availability and may be supplied by third parties. You use these services, features and facilities at your own risk and Natural Retreats shall have no responsibility for loss, damage or injury in relation to any services, features or facilities provided or supplied by third parties.
46. Gift vouchers may only be used with Natural Retreats directly by ringing the Concierge
47. Vouchers may be exchanged for any Natural Retreats location – unless otherwise stated
48. Holiday prices vary dependent on season, location and duration and are subject to availability
49. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue, holidays must have been booked and stay completed within this time
- Natural Retreats accept no liability for vouchers lost or stolen
- Vouchers will only be accepted with a valid voucher number
- Voucher cash redemption value 0.0001p
50. Refunds will not be made against the payment for holidays with Natural Retreats Gift Vouchers
51. Vouchers may be used in part payment towards a holiday. All payment arrangements and holidays are booked under Natural Retreats booking terms and conditions
52. If paying for a holiday in a different currency, Natural Retreats will accept Gift Vouchers at a rate of exchange as determined by Natural Retreats at the time of booking
53. Gift Voucher quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately by telephoning +44 (0) 844 384 3166. Natural Retreats cannot be held responsible for shortage or loss of any vouchers not notified to us within three days of delivery.
54. Cleared payment is required prior to the dispatch of orders. Payment is taken automatically at the time of purchase
55. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time
56. No change given
57.The services and experiences offered on this website are provided by third parties and not Natural Retreats. Where you book an event through us we are acting as your agent and your contract for the provision of the services is with the supplier of the service and/or experience. Therefore, unless caused by our acts or omissions, we will have no liability to you in relation to such services or experiences.
DESCRIPTION OF WI-FI SYSTEM/SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Natural Retreats will provide access to the Wi-Fi system at locations that have been equipped with wireless access points. Wi-Fi may not be available in all areas of the Natural Retreats, may not always be operational or can at times run slowly due to the rural natural of the locations Natural Retreats operates in. The Wi-Fi system at Natural Retreats is provided free of charge as a value added service. Usage may be subject to participation in a short online survey.